The process engineer is responsible for creating the standards in production process. Communicating and training the production teams in how to find and use standards and settings. Facilitates the application of Global Manufacturing Excellence principles and tools (work instructions and procedures for safety, quality, DDS, CILs maintenance, CL). The process engineer shall also perform and follow up on test runs in collaboration with the initiative team.
The role of a process engineer is to spread knowledge and standards to the whole factory by collaboration in the process engineer group. The process engineer should also be a key player in major machine upgrades and work together with project resources.
- Sets and saves process settings and standards (CL, CIL) and facilitates the application of standards/systems
- Is ultimately responsible for continuously optimizing the production processes in a sustainable way through Root Cause Analysis(RCA) and standardization
- Is responsible for training and coaching the operation teams to improve behaviors to the defined standards and procedures
- Master Daily Direction Settings (DDS) zero loss flow chart and coach teams in the application
- Support product/material development and project implementation
- Is a Role Model for Safety
Minimum requirement of bachelor degree in engineering (preferably mechanical, electrical/automation engineering). We are looking for a person who is self-driven and work according to standards. You need to be able to communicate and collaborate with several different people in the organization and have a passion for leadership. You are fluent in Swedish and English, writing as well as speaking.
For further information about the role please contact:
Johan Norrby, Technical Manager: +46 346-55664
Agneta Englund, Unionen: +46 346-55833
Martin Ericsson, Sveriges Ingenjörer: +46 346-55849.
You are welcome to apply latest 22/1 online.
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe's largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately SEK 115bn (EUR 12.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit www.sca.com