Ta emot liknande jobb via mejl för
The Energy Generation - Sales ...
“Energy Generation” – Sales Development Program
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At Schneider Electric, we give a solid start to your career.
How? By placing you in a high-performance environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 165,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Currently we are hiring Sales Specifier Engineers who will be responsible for sales activities, building relationships, promoting Schneider Electric offers and providing high technical support for the to end-users and consultants.
We are looking for fresh graduates with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline who are ready to be part of high-performance sales team.
We want you to be result oriented, entrepreneurial, open-minded and have an interest in energy management and efficiency.
You also need a strong interest in business to ensure that we keep adding value to our customers and to Schneider Electric in everything we do.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring action to promote and support technical studies supporting them in developing an idea of the most appropriate technical solutions, in order to effectively direct their choices towards Schneider Electric products / solutions;
- To contribute to the achievement of the targets of the Area commercial acquired, by structuring the specifications of studies, in order to maximize the sale of equipment Schneider Electric directly or through intermediaries;
- Ensure the planning of its activities, by establishing a presence both in planning studies, in accordance with your manager, in order to maximize the number and quality of customer contacts;
- Make presentations of new products / training followed customers in order to increase public awareness and knowledge of the products / applications / Schneider Electric systems;
- Ensure for the local and central teams a systematic flow of marketing and commercial information on clients followed, in order to improve knowledge of the market and to optimize the Area commercial action;
Program start: September 2017
Duration: 12 months including 3 months extensive training in Copenhagen and/or Lund together with the rest of the trainees from the Nordic countries.
A unique opportunity to join high potential development program at Schneider Electric and build a great career in SALES!