Ta emot liknande jobb via mejl för
Roll Out & Release Coordinator
Are you a structured and business smart IT professional that’s looking for a new challenge? Take the opportunity to work with roll out in a fastmoving and global environment.
As Roll Out & Release Coordinator you will be working with roll out of our new inventory count solution RFID. This means managing the activities needed to ensure a successful roll out, for example; preparing time and activity plans, drive workshops, perform roll out activities, do risk analysis and prepare communication plans. You will work with several countries in parallel and as more countries are added the complexity of the solution will increase.
In your role, you will also have focus on the release coordination activities. This means planning, coordination and management of several major releases and rollouts. Each release is a combined effort of teams bringing cross functional and joined features together.
We are in the beginning of our rollout journey and as Roll Out & Release Coordinator you will have a key role and an opportunity to influence our way of working within the area. You will cooperate with suppliers, HM county IT, our business representatives and other stakeholders, and there for flexibility, leadership and communication are very important. You will be a part of the division Sales Store which is responsible for the development and delivery of IT systems to all the stores of the H&M Group.
H&M is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we’re expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of an Roll Out & Release Coordinator at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Plan and coordinate all IT activities needed to secure a successful roll out of our releases in each country
- Set up and drive workshops and meetings with the country project team, principal suppliers as well as other stakeholders
- Cooperate with and update the key contributors such as suppliers and internal project teams
- Execute risk analysis workshops and plan for migration where needed
- Plan and coordinate potential hotfixes/releases that needs to be implemented during rollout
- Keep track of incidents and problems that may occur during the rollout phase to secure a stable handover
- Assure resources to manage release
- Coordinate all system changes required for the release
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
- Previous experience of project management and/or release/roll out coordination of IT solutions
- Facilitating meetings and workshops
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- A true team player that can build good relationships
- Dedicated, result oriented and optimistic
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions contact Lisa Fahlåker at email@example.com or Anders Iggsten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08-796 55 00.
Please send your CV and Personal no later than 1st of October 2017. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.
The IT department is an important part of the company’s business and carries out operations, software development and maintenance of the company’s systems and business applications. Our goal is to supply as cost efficient IT solutions as possible in order to offer our customers “Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. The IT-department is located in Stockholm and Borås and conduct business virtually all over the globe. The H&M group includes in addition to H&M the brands COS, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday, & Other Stories and H&M Home. As an IT-department, we work with all brands.