Ta emot liknande jobb via mejl för
Consumer Services Advisor
Nestlé Nordic is building a new consumer services team in Copenhagen and we are now looking for 3-4 new Consumer Service Advisors. If you are a service oriented individual with strong focus on results this might be the right job for you. You will be a part of a team helping Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish consumers with complaints, questions, queries or views on Nestlé and Nestlé's products.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
· Act as prime contact point for consumers who have complaints, questions, and queries or views on Nestlé and Nestlé's products.
· Handle and record contacts via telephone, e-mail, white mail or social media.
· View and assess social media posts about Nestlé and its brands.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge about all Nestlé products in the market and be the owner/specialist of one product category towards the rest of the team.
· Maintain good knowledge about Nestlé’s position on a variety of topics.
· To be a representative of the consumer towards our internal stakeholders. This includes the creation of insights reports.
· To act as a community manager on our social media channels (mainly Facebook) and proactively drive the conversations.
You will report to the Nordic Consumer Services Manager working at the Corporate Communications department. You will be based at our Nordic head office in Copenhagen, which will move to Ørestaden -close to the metro - during the first half of 2014.
To achieve the above you need to have excellent communications skills, be well organized and have a high level of empathy. Previous experience with consumer service, call center or other service oriented job is required. Also you should be interested in and have some experience with social media. Experience with community management is a plus. Because we handle consumer contacts from across the Nordic region you need to be fluent in two Nordic languages as well as English.
An opportunity to be part of the world's foremost Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. We are constantly on the move and you can help influence Nestlé’s position in the market. Additionally, we offer good employee conditions and a lot of motivated colleagues in an international environment where you will also be able to create a large network across functions and countries.
Is this the right job for you?
Please submit your application and CV via http://www.nestle.dk/jobs no later than the 15th November 2013.
For further information about the job please do not hesitate to contact Jonas Andréen on mobile or text him at +46 70 25 18 964.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is the world's foremost Nutrition, Health and Wellness company with an annual turnover of 109 billion Swiss francs, 480 factories and more than 340’000 employees worldwide. Nestlé Nordic has a strong product portfolio with popular brands among which NESCAFÉ, NESQUIK, AFTER EIGHT, KITKAT, NAN, PURINA, MAGGI, ZOÉGAS, JEDE, Nestlé Nutrition and Nestlé Breakfast Cereals.