Our client is looking for a software developer with main focus to develop the new Test Framework (from scratch) aimed for system Automation at OBT. Typical tasks performed in the scrum team are design and develop the new test Framework in Python, develop simulations and perform proof of concept on new Automation/verification methods.
Scrum teams possess skills in Python development, software architecture, subsystems verification (Robot Framework) and works with requirements. In the team deliveries, everyone is expected to contribute.
We expect a Software developer to have a good ability to work in teams, is proactive, creative, driven, shares experiences and takes responsibility.Client:
Full timeDeadline for applications:
Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.For information:
Karl Neuman, email@example.comQualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Python and scripting languages
- Develop simulation
- Software development of embedded system
- Embedded Linux Develop automatic test (SW development)
- Develop and improve test methods
- Well spoken and written English
It is meriting if you have knowledge or skills in
- Master’s degree in electronics / computer engineering or equivalent education
- Robot framework
- Sympathy for Data
- Cyber security
- Experience of develop automatic test on embedded software
- Experience of Volvo AB
- Experience from verification work in distributed embedded system
- Relevant experience in verification tool chains (e.g Vector CAN tools, CANoe).
- Improve test environment and hands-on work with test rigs
It is important to us to ensure that all competences available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.About Dfind
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.