Ta emot liknande jobb via mejl för
System Responsible / Service D...
Are you an experienced System Responsible with experience of vendor- and service management and ready for the next challenge?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you as System Responsible will be a part of our area Store Tools.
We are responsible for developing the IT Services delivered to H&M Stores worldwide. You will play a key role as the link between business and IT, where your primary responsibility is to provide effective IT solutions that are in line with our strategic objectives. We offer a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits for your career and where your personal development is as important as our business.
In the role as Systems Responsible you will be responsible for the service on tablets (iPad) in the area of Store Operations IT solutions. You will both ensure the delivery and support of hardware in the stores, as well as for the management of the services / applications that will be installed on them. This is a service based IT solution, which means you, in your role, will work closely with our suppliers. You will interact with several partners and work closely with our business.
As Systems Responsible, your primary responsibility is to ensure stable governance and ensure that the delivery to the client takes place on time and with the right quality. Besides this, you also have the responsibility for budget planning, monitoring and coordination. You will have many contacts with, for example, steering groups, suppliers and clients. To be successful in your role, we see that you have been system Responsible or equivalent earlier. You are structured and inspiring in your work and have strong social skills. It is an advantage if you have experience in retail, ITIL, PPS, requirements, testing and experience of working with external suppliers.
H&M is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we’re expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of an H&M System Responsible comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Be the overall responsible for the maintenance area
- Responsible for budget
- Responsible for planning and making sure all parties (internal and external) understand their delivery and responsibility
- Ensure that there are both short-term and long-term management and delivery plan
- Actively communicate to internal and external stakeholder
- Report to the system area steering group
- Work with continuous improvements, developing processes and follow architectural guidelines and IT-strategies
- Innovative and search for new business trends
We are looking for an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
- At least 3 years’ experience from working with system maintenance
- Experience of working with vendors
- Experience from negotiation and procurement
- Experienced in ITIL and service management
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in PPS
- Good IT knowledge and interest in new IT solutions and in media solutions and media technology
- Good communication skills in both Swedish and English, written and verbal
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions and further information about this position, please contact Karolin Mårtensson at 08-5780 6895 or email@example.com or Nils Rydblom at 08-5274 1891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than 2nd of July 2017.
The IT department is an important part of the company’s business and carries out operations, software development and maintenance of the company’s systems and business applications. Our goal is to supply as cost efficient IT solutions as possible in order to offer our customers “Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. The IT-department is located in Stockholm and Borås and conduct business virtually all over the globe. The H&M group includes in addition to H&M the brands COS, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday, & Other Stories and H&M Home. As an IT-department, we work with all brands.