The Configuration Manager will be responsible for the departments’ administration and coordination of software deliveries to boxcars for the different projects and series of car builds according to SW-plan. This person will coordinate and hold configuration release meetings with parties in both Sweden and China involved. Release delivered software for integration testing and car builds.
The CM will assist node owners with process issues and detail activities prior software delivery in Teamcenter.
Processes are still developed so the CM have a great opportunity to be an important player in issues regarding developing the processes and the way of working in the available systems.Client:
Full timeDeadline for applications:
Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.For information:
Karl Neuman, email@example.com
- Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science
- Experience in development, verification, and analysis.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- KDP, PIE and VIDA, knowledge for structure knowhow
- Structured way of working
Software and IT:
- Microsoft Office, Siemens Teamcenter
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-driven and reliable
- Team player. Highly motivated, flexible, and well organized
- Structured with good documentation skills
It is important to us to ensure that all competences available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.About Dfind
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.