We are currently looking for a
to join our winning team in Sweden (Gothenburg area)
This is a highly professional position selling Orascoptic products directly to dentists, dental school students, residents and faculty. Dental hygiene programs and military accounts are included.
The majority of the Sales Representative's time is spent calling on dentist group practices, as well as, coordinating and conducting appropriate training sessions, clinics, and trade shows. Responsible, with limited supervision, for the development of new sales opportunities and support of current customer base.
Main role and responsibilities
- Establish contact with key management, decision makers, and influencers in dental schools, medical schools, private practitioner offices, hospitals as well as any outpatient or surgery centers where the use of magnification would be useful.
- Make presentations and obtain orders from above contacts.
- Prepare formal written quotes and/or proposals to present to new customers.
- Develop strategic plans to increase territory-ordering activity. Monitor progress and prepare counter measures.
- Uncover and develop potential sales opportunities with dental private practices, dental schools, dental hygiene schools, government medical/dental facilities to increase business opportunities.
- Remain in contact with established customer to provide proper information flow from Orascoptic to customer.
- Support ongoing product training and assist in retraining customer base in proper procedures to use with Orascoptic products.
- Competency in budgeting and forecasting by account and product for the territory.
- Order entry per assigned quota.
- Monthly rolling forecast.
- Staffing national and regional trade show as assigned.
- Staffing territory exhibits, trade shows and meetings.
- Facilitate communication and liaison between Orascoptic’s functional departments and customers.
Desired Skills & Knowledge
- 3+ years previous outside sales experience selling a premium product with a proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a territory of similar size and scope.
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree (Business /technical background a plus).
- Completion of formalized sales training course(s) preferred.
- Solid computer skills are a necessary to input orders, navigate reports, and manage territory.
- Proficient communication skills in Swedish and English (both written and verbal) are required.
- Must act in a professional, confidential, and positive manner.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Strong organizational skills with proven time management skills.
- Ability to travel overnight 50%.
Who we are
Our purpose at Orascoptic is to assist clinicians in delivering better procedural outcomes through superior visualization. We do this by providing magnification with the best resolution, across the widest and through the deepest field of view.
Founded by a dentist in 1981, Orascoptic has been designing and manufacturing award-winning loupes and light systems in Middleton, Wisconsin for 30 years. Now a business unit within the Nobel Biocare platform of Danaher, we remain committed to establishing enduring customer relationships. Our goal is to have customers for life – from residency to retirement.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you are interested to discuss this exciting opportunity and find out more about our competitive salary package, please do not hesitate to apply directly on our website.