Are you a Robotics Professional, interested in working with the latest technology and tools? Are you interested in working in high-speed delivery teams with specialists from across the world?
Capgemini is a leader in Robotics and Intelligent Automation, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Robotics automation and cognitive technologies are seeing high level of interest and usage due to their ability to bring in significant quantitative benefits in business operations. Our clients are in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new digital technologies, and we are now looking for RPA Developers in Stockholm to develop and implement robotics and intelligent automation for our clients. If you are looking to enhance capabilities in the new intelligent technologies coming in, this is the place for you.
We can offer you a career as a Robotics Professional, supported by training, an enthusiastic Knowledge Group with experienced colleagues that can coach you as well as learn from you, clients across the globe, and working in a very dynamic environment.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We’re looking for outstanding RPA Developers, who can bring:
- Experience in all phases of the design and development life cycle of Robotic Process Automation applications deployed to multiple technology platforms
- Capability to Perform RPA design, testing, training and implementation support
- Collaborative work with RPA BA and client resources to analyze and design solutions, analyze and details business and technical requirements on RPA application deliverables
- Participate in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts
- Assist in developing training documentation including proactive identification of additional needs and enhancements
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- A drive to perform
- Eagerness to learn and personally develop
- A positive mindset
It would be valuable, if you would be able to show us one or more of the below:
- 1+ years of experience developing RPA for business platforms in any of the RPA tools – UiPath, Blue Prism, Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, NICE, Pega robotics, Kapow with experience of implementing RPA into production
- 2+ years of programming experience
- Willing to train on other RPA and automation tools
- Demonstrate skills in shaping and leading development of business and technical specifications for RPA implementation
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within established timelines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with good oral and written communication skill
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
- A market competitive salary
- Bonuses, based on which department you belong to
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance (possible to co-insure spouses, cohabiting/registered partner and children)
- Possibility to have a company car
- Join our employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Private pension plan
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
In February we move to our new office at Fleminggatan 18 in central Stockholm.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com.
Do you have any questions, please feel free to contact Rebecca Rivière Henriques, Lead Recruiter, email@example.com, 0768 039 386.