We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to provide general HR support and advice within the Company.
- Provide generalist HR advice and guidance to managers on a daily basis on matters of employment law, employee relations and Company policy ensuring consistency and fairness is maintained.
- Coach and influence managers on discipline and grievance processes.
- Attend discipline and grievance meetings.
- Review policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure compliance with legislations and changes within the business.
- Facilitate and roll out changes to Company policy.
- Participate in new starter induction meetings.
- Liase with employees directly on matters relating to maternity, parental, carer’s leave etc.
Employee Communications & Engagement
- Act as front line Human Resources Representative and maintain daily communications with staff.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with each Function Manager and provide expert advice when required.
- Work with management on employee communications to ensure regularity and consistency.
- Design and implement employee consultation and engagement process.
- Advise management on the development and implementation of performance management processes.
- Assist the management team in resource planning activities and ensure compliance with the headcount budget.
- Assist the Head of Personnel in the annual budgetary process.
- Monitor changes to budget year on year and provide details on differentials.
Compensation & Benefits
- Inform Payroll of changes to payroll on monthly basis.
- Complete salary survey questionnaires as required.
- Review departmental salaries in conjunction with Head of Personnel.
- Written correspondence to employees on salary changes, upgrades, any changes to terms and conditions.
- Update and maintenance of employee files.
Reporting and Analysis
- Monitor and report on Company absence and turnover.
- Conduct analysis on absence, turnover statistics and work with management to address areas of concern.
- Prepare reports for Head of Personnel on a monthly basis and as required.
- Participate in projects and/or initiatives and provide support to the Head of Personnel as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good understanding of the Company’s business objectives, organizational structure and policies.
- Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility at all levels and functions.
- Should be able to demonstrate competence in dealing with employee issues that arise.
- Sound knowledge of Swedish employment legislation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good prioritization and time management skills – must be capable of balancing a number of different but equally important issues at any one time.
- Good Team player but also happy to work independently.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude/flexibility.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willing to work flexible hours as operation may require.
- Willing to travel to various outstations in Europe.
- 2-3 years relevant HR generalist experience in an environment regulated by Swedish jurisdiction.
- Good knowledge of Swedish Labor Law.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Proactive, flexible and a team player.
- Exercise complete discretion in dealing with confidential information.
Apply by pressing the “apply here” button. Your application should contain CV and cover letter. If you have any questionsplease feel free to contact Isabel Paymandar– Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0) 70-342 03 50. Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
CityJet is a European regional airline based in Dublin, Ireland operating a fleet of Avro, Bombardier and Superjet aircraft on scheduled and wet lease services across Europe.
The airline was established in 1993 by Pat Byrne, and pioneered services between Dublin and London City Airport. Today, CityJet operates a fleet of 44 aircraft on our own-brand scheduled services and on wet lease services on behalf of Air France, SAS, Brussels Airlines and KLM. In addition, we operate many ad hoc charter flights for private customers, including many from the sports and entertainment industries, as well as charter series on behalf of tour operators to tourism destinations.We currently have staff based in Ireland, the UK, France, Amsterdam, Brussels and the Nordic Region and will soon open new bases in Tallinn and Vilnius.
Keywords: HR generalist, HRbusiness Partner, HR specialist, Human Resources Generalist, HR, Human resource, HR Partner, HR Specialist, HR Support, HR processer, HR manager, talent acquisition partner, Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Recruting, Rekryterare, employer branding, HR Chef, PAprogrammet, Strategisk HR Partner, Job, Jobb, HRjobb, Stockholm, Sverige, Sweden, English, anställningsrätt, anställningsrelationer, företagspolitik, lagar, regler, flyg, flygplan, airline, flygbranchen, HR-generalist, HRgeneralist, HR generalist job, HR-generalistjobb,