We are on behalf of our client Raketech looking for a Head of Accounting located in their head office in Malta. This is a key role and you will be responsible for establishing a world class finance function together with the CFO. As Head of Accounting you will have staff responsibility of four people and be responsible for the daily management of the accounting related operations for the finance departments and insuring good internal financial control. You will ensure month end close are happening in a timely matter and that VAT and TAX are treated correctly. The Head of Accounting reports to the CFO.
While this is a role with staff responsibility it’s a broad role where you need to be humble and willing to work hands-on, including both daily operational and administrative tasks.
- Own finance operations from an accounting point of view
- Internal control
- Financial control (month end, year end, cost control, accounting principles, chart of accounts, support in budget,)
- Governance (VAT, Tax, annual reports, interim reports, audit)
- Financial control
- Dashboard for financial KPIs
- Cash FC with FX dimension
- Reports (Power Point) to board, banks etc with all financial data with analysis
- P&L, BS, Cashflow, variance analysis to FC/BU
- Administration of compliance
- Build a structure and archive for all compliance documentation, agreements from M&As, suppliers agreements and key sales agreements
- Finance degree and a minimum of five years' relevant working experience preferably from accounting firm (big 4) or listed IFRS company.
- Strong knowledge and skills in IFRS accounting
- Strong knowledge in compliance for a listed/public environment
- Further advantages are experience from;
- Big 4 firm
- Accounting manager
- Multinational companies or organizations with vast international operations, and
- Companies, organizations or governmental authorities operating within / Internet /Media / Digital Technology / iGaming / Gaming / Affiliation
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and orally, additional language skills are an advantage
- Pro-active and self-starting with proven ability to start, lead and close activities in a structured manner to a high quality ?
- Strong organizational skills and time management
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Sökord: Ekonomi, Stockholm, accounting manager, head of accounting, accountant, financial controller, vat, tax, auditor, revisor, IFRS, redovisningschef, redovisningsansvarig, redovisning, moms, skatt
Please send your CV in word to email@example.com or use the apply now button.
Raketech is an online affiliate and content marketing company that was founded to guide and inspire people to the best available services. Raketech started as an online poker affiliate that focused on the Scandinavian market. Today Raketech evolved into an award affiliate business, delivering high-quality content and excellent results for our partners all over the world. Raketech’s talented team of more than 110 employees based in Malta work together to operate some of the world’s leading online casino, sports betting, online poker and financial service platforms. Raketech’s aim is to provide an unparalleled user experience and deliver optimized services to its partners.