As a Digital Solutuons Architect you’ll work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
- Drive thought leadership and technical expertise into the innovation, design, delivery and support of digital solutions that provide leading edge customer experiences for client.
- Assignments require the individual in this position to be adaptive and versatile in technology in order to act as an integral part of the development team to architect and design innovative end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on customer experience.
- Partners with Business units, IT teams and Project Management Office to analyze business cases in terms of the business environment, technical infrastructure, and system capability thinking, designing, coaching and mentoring beyond available technology and functionality emphasizing an engaging, efficient customer experience as well as content and analytics that drive continued customer engagement.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify, prioritize and design analytics into customer experience and digital solutions that enable a deep understanding of customer behavior.
- Consults with internal customers, IT leadership, application principals and architects in other organizations on emerging technologies. Seeks to understand and influence the architectural direction of software and service vendors; ensures continued alignment with the existing architecture for implemented solutions and identifies new technologies to leverage going forward.
- Engages others throughout solution delivery to provide architectural guidance, understand and plan for infrastructural impacts, plan for and validate functional and non-functional requirements, ensure compliance with secure development standards and negotiate security trade-offs, and provide technical mentoring on coding techniques, methods and standards.
- Develops strategic level relationships within industry, stays abreast of industry trends and technology direction through industry certifications and education, technology forums and user groups, and uses that knowledge to refine digital application architecture as needed.
- Takes advantage of and participates in continuing education opportunities to develop technical skills and soft skills of self and fellow team members
A strong functional and technical background/experience is required to provide direction, mentorship and guidance to the team’s efforts to specify, improve and implement the look, feel and function of customer experience and digital (e.g. web, mobile) projects.
Understands modern UX concepts: User-centered design approach/design-based thinking
- Implementation, integration and enhancement experience
- API-first application approach
- CRM, Content Management, Marketing Automation solutions experience
- Experience integrating with SaaS solutions
- .Net – ASP.net and C#
- MS SQL Server
- Web Services/ESB/Integration technologies (SOAP,REST based services)
- Mobile development (iOS/Android, Xamarin)
Solution architecture for cloud-based applications or systems using AWS, Azure, or VMware
- Metrics, analytic platforms, and models related to marketing and customer experience
- Full development lifecycle knowledge and experience
• Familiarity with Agile and DevOps delivery concepts, frameworks and approach
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional
relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.