Ta emot liknande jobb via mejl för
Application Expert SAP
Are you analytic, have experience from retail processes and want to work with global roll outs? Help us deliver our global H&M solution that secure the stock in our stores.
As Application Expert, you will have the expert knowledge, coordinate functional requirements and proactively improve system solutions as well as business processes. You will have the opportunity to work in a company with a global presence and a continued expansion, where we believe in people and always encourage new ideas and own initiatives.
You will be responsible for design, functional requirements and configurations in our SAP solution and work with skilled colleagues where everybody strives to do their best as one team. To succeed in this responsibility, we believe you are customer oriented and have technical knowledge about SAP, and preferably around the retail and logistics processes.
The role includes alignment between the big H&M programs and projects within other functional areas. You will share your time and work between two areas, Store Stock Application and an RFID-project.
H&M is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we’re expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of an application expert at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Analyze requirements
- Provide functional solution proposals and documentation for development and integration
- Participate in requirement meetings to define and document the complete scope
- Identify test scenarios that reflect the requirements and be part of execution of tests
- Follow up and secure quality in tests performed in your area
- Provide software expertise
- Communicate status with internal and external stakeholders
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
- About 3 years’ experience of design, concepts, principles and configuration in SAP
- Proven understanding of technical components and development in SAP, preferably in the logistics (supply chain) and retail areas
- Experience from a large global organization
- Good communicational skills, both oral and written, in Swedish and English
- Background as a ABAP developer is a merit
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions contact Anders Iggsten at email@example.com or 08-796 55 00.
Please send your CV and Personal no later than 1st of October 2017. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.
The IT department is an important part of the company’s business and carries out operations, software development and maintenance of the company’s systems and business applications. Our goal is to supply as cost efficient IT solutions as possible in order to offer our customers “Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. The IT-department is located in Stockholm and Borås and conduct business virtually all over the globe. The H&M group includes in addition to H&M the brands COS, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday, & Other Stories and H&M Home. As an IT-department, we work with all brands.